A Complimentary CLE-Accredited Webinar Presented by LexisNexis®
The laws surrounding trade controls and sanctions are constantly evolving and changing, having an ever increasing impact on today’s global business environment. Learn from a panel of experts how sanctions programs from the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) impact doing business in today’s global economy during this free webinar – Understanding Trade Controls and Sanctions in the 2012 Global Economy.
On April 12, 2012, 2:00-3:30 PM ET, Peter Quinter of GrayRobinson, P.A.,, David Brummond, Senior Sanctions Advisor with the Office of Foreign Assets Control and Mark Stevens, President of SCB Training Center Inc. will discuss the following topics:
• Overview of OFAC sanctions programs impacting international trade transactions
• Growing legislative initiatives in the sanctions arena
• U.S. export control reform efforts and business impacts
• Best practices for complying with global sanctions
• Federal investigations – How to handle them and understanding trends
Visit the registration page to learn more!