A Complimentary CLE-Accredited Webinar Presented by LexisNexis®
Mobile payment systems expanded immensely in recent years, bringing new opportunities for companies to connect with consumers and increase collection. On March 21, 2012 from 2:00 to 3:30 PM, Timothy McTaggart of Pepper Hamilton LLP, Margo Tank of Buckley Sandler LLP, Todd Daubert of SNR Denton LLP, Jeffrey Kopchik, Senior Policy Analyst, FDIC – Technology Supervision Branch, and Margaret Mackenzie, Vice President of Acquiring Channels at Plastic Jungle, will review:
• Various mobile payment services, platforms and growth trends
• Laws and regulations governing mobile payments, including the Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act and the Gramm-Leach Bliley Act
• Regulatory enforcement: Who is watching over this emerging area? Who has the enforcement power?
• Pending legislation that may affect your operation
• Liabilities from consumer-related risks
• Privacy and security concerns, with emphasis on damages facing financial and telecommunication institutions
• Where to look for best practices and industry standards: From the CTIA to the FFIEC
Visit the registration page to learn more!