What Asbestos Plaintiffs and Defendants Need to Know
Date: January 14, 2010
Time: 2:00-3:30 pm ET
Didn’t Attend? Purchase the Teleconference Audio Package!
Attendees get the teleconference Audio Package for 50% off!
Agenda and Speakers
What Asbestos Plaintiffs & Defendants Need to Know
• Review & Explanation of Section 111 of the Medicare, Medicaid, and SCHIP Extension Act of 2007 (MMSEA) (P.L. 110-173)
• Key Milestones and Implementation Timeline
• Who Will Be Directly Affected?
• Best Practices for Handling Claims Potentially Involving Medicare Beneficiaries
• Benefits to Using a Third Party Administrator (TPA)
Christopher Crosswhite, Esq., Duane Morris LLP, Washington, D.C.
Marty Morris, Esq., Baron & Budd, P.C., Dallas
Jim Tanella, Managing Director, Navigant Consulting, Lawrenceville, NJ
*Previously recorded on November 18, 2009. This rebroadcast does not qualify for CLE credit.