A Complimentary CLE Accredited* Webinar
Date: April 17, 2013
Time: 2:00 pm Eastern Time
Duration: 95 minutes
• Apply proven best practices and protocols
• Know the right people for a crisis communication team
• Learn from companies that handled crises well, and poorly
• Understand the various ways a reputation can suffer
• Hear about tools available to avoid high risk scenarios
• Social Media best practices
• Determine the legal department’s role in the communications plan
• Financial crises and unique aspects of events that impact health and the environment
William Ohlemeyer, Esq., Boies Schiller & Flexner
David Maggiore-Anet, Esq. LexisNexis
Colin Kelly, Esq., Alston Bird
Carolina Perez, Esq., Kemira Chemical
*CLE is approved or in the process of approval for the mandatory CLE states listed below for 1.5 hours of CLE Credit. Of these, 0 qualify as hours of general, participatory, or skills credit, 0 qualify for hours of law office management, and 1.5 qualify for hours of ethics/professionalism.
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico†, New York†, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming.
†Only experienced NY attorneys may take Webinar training for CLE. New York and New Mexico regulation requires that all CLE sessions must be conducted by an attorney in good standing or a JD. The presenter for this event meets this New York and New Mexico regulation. Contact the LexisNexis CLE group directly at CLE.email@example.com with questions about eligibility requirements and for further details on CLE paperwork.