Complimentary Program Open Exclusively to In-House Counsel
Date: December 8, 2011
Location: The Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce – 200 S. Broad St.
Speakers: Christopher Tucci and Brendan Judge of Connell Foley
3.5-4.5 CLE Credits Offered Including 1 Ethics
Join HB and Connell Foley for this special complimentary event designed just for corporate in house attorneys. Having had experience on the “inside” as corporate attorneys, Chris and Brendan have created a practical program that focuses on many of the issues that in house counsel face in their day to day work. Learn how to streamline your relationships with outside counsel and what to expect from them. Discuss best practices of litigation management. Why litigation hold memos are required and the pitfalls of not sending them. What should you do when you have been sued or when confidential customer information has been stolen or lost? An ethics session will also be featured which will review the applicable legal privileges that apply to you as in-house counsel, and will look at ethical issues surrounding e-discovery and conflicts and waivers. Don’t miss the opportunity to get the rest of your CLE credits for 2011!
- Hear about how to streamline your relationships with outside counsel
- Discuss “best practices” of litigation management as in-house counsel
- Learn what to expect and need from your outside counsel
- Update and discussion on the applicable legal privileges that apply to you as in-house counsel
- The requirement of litigation hold memos and the pitfalls of not sending them
- You’ve been sued, now what?
- Your customer’s information has been stolen or lost. The next steps.