Our show-stopping program now includes the FDA’s Director of International Compliance Operations at the Center for Devices and Radiological Health and an ethics CLE session by Fox & Rothschild!
Attention Faculty: There will be a faculty dinner on the evening of Oct. 19 at Devon Seafood Grill on historic Rittenhouse Square. Thanks to Veritext Legal Solutions for sponsoring what is sure to be a great gathering!
In-House Counsel. Our free seats went fast, but, thanks to our sponsors, more complimentary corporate seats have been added! Sign up now before they fill up again!
New challenges face the pharmaceutical and medical device industries each day. It is imperative that in-house counsel as well as defense firms stay current on new risks — and opportunities — to best advise the corporations they represent. It is with that in mind that we have selected Megan Grossman of Segal McCambridge Singer & Mahoney Ltd. and Michelle Hart Yeary of Dechert LLP to lead our second defense-only conference on drug and device litigation and regulation.
- FREE in-house counsel seats have been added
- $795 for attorneys in private practice but . . .
- $695 if you register by Oct. 15, 2015 (promo code OCT15)
- $1,495 for service providers who are not exhibiting
- Attendees from faculty firms pay just $395 with promo code FAC15
- Judges and students are complimentary
Thanks to our sponsors!
Where it will be:
The Hub Cira Center, 2929 Arch St., Philadelphia, conveniently connected to Amtrak’s 30th St. Station. Great for attendees along the Northeast Corridor.
(484) 324-2755 x212
Ask Brownie about sponsorship opportunities and discounted rates
for additional people from your organization.
- Aon: Jay Desjardins, Managing Director
- Bristol-Myers Squibb: Don LeGower, Senior Counsel, Litigation
- Bristol-Myers Squibb: Kate Harr, Senior Counsel
- Dechert LLP: Hope, Freiwald, Litigation Partner
- Dechert LLP: Michelle Hart Yeary, Counsel
- Eli Lilly & Co.: Melissa Stapleton Barnes, SVP, Enterprise Risk Mgt., Chief Ethics & Compliance Officer
- Emory University’s Center of Ethics: Prof. Edward Queen III, Director
- Endo Pharmaceuticals: Jobina Jones-McDonnell, Senior Litigation Attorney
- LRN: Susan Frank Divers, Senior Advisor, former Chief Compliance Officer with AECOM
- Freeman Mathis Gary LLP: Michael P. Bruyere, Attorney
- GE Healthcare: Karen McDonnell, Chief Compliance Counsel
- Greenberg Traurig, LLP: Lori G. Cohen, Shareholder
- Johnson & Johnson: Denise H. Houghton, Litigation Counsel
- Kaye Scholer: Andrew K. Solow, Partner
- Litigation Insights: Christina Marinakis, J.D. Psy.D., Senior Consultant
- Mayer Brown: Hank Bullock, Partner
- Medmarc: Sara E. Dyson, Assistant Vice President, Loss Control
- Merck: Alice Marshall, Assistant Counsel
- Miller Friel: Brian Friel, Partner
- Segal McCambridge Singer & Mahoney, Ltd.: Jeffrey Singer, Shareholder
- Segal McCambridge Singer & Mahoney, Ltd.: Megan E. Grossman, Shareholder
- Sills Cummis & Gross, P.A.: Beth S. Rose, Member
- X Ante: Rustin Silverstein, President & Founder