A Complimentary Webinar Presented by LexisNexis®
In today’s technology-driven world, data breaches, cyber fraud, identity theft and a host of related problems, have become an unfortunate reality for many businesses and individuals. On November 16 from 2-3:30 pm, LexisNexis® will present a complimentary webinar featuring presentations by a panel of experts in the fields of data security and cyber liability. They will discuss important topics including: recent cyber headlines and trends; how to prevent common cyber breaches; incident response; new technologies and their accompanying liabilities; insurance coverage; and much more.
The faculty will consist of Mark Greisiger, President of NetDiligence Cyber Risk Management Services; Nicholas Economidis, Underwriter with Beazley Group; Theodore Kobus, III, Esq. of Baker & Hostetler LLP; and Vinny Sakore, CIPP/IT, Vice President, Business Development with Immersion, Ltd.
• Recent Cyber Headlines Re: Playstation and NewsCorp: Do They Reflect Prevalent Risks to Companies and End-Users Today?
• Cyber Breach Claims, Including Class Actions: Theories and Defenses
•The Most Common Breach Threats & Best Practices for Preventing Breaches
• Your System Has Been Breached, Now What – Ideal Incident Response Approaches & Best Practices for Mitigating Liability
• New Technologies and their Accompanying Liabilities – Cloud Computing, Social Media, Outsourcing, etc.
• State Laws, AG Activity and Song Beverly
• Coverage Opportunities in the Event of a Breach
• Claims Values & Sectors Impacted
Click here for more information or to register.