Chinese Drywall Litigation Teleconference Audio Package
Recording Date: June 2, 2009
Time: 98 minutes
Audio Package $149
You can still benefit from our programs!
Audio recordings are available for our teleconferences. Individually priced and packaged, each recording captures the information and insights delivered by our faculty. Listen to experts, gain new perspectives, and learn proven techniques.
For more information, click here or contact Allison Emery at 484-324-2755 x205 or email@example.com.
Chinese Drywall Litigation Update
- What is the difference between Chinese drywall and domestic drywall?
- The health and property damage arising in homes with Chinese drywall
- Who faces potential liability for the Chinese drywall installation?
- Remediation costs and health related expenses
- Where was the Chinese drywall used?
- Status of the MDL and other class actions
- What kind of experts you’ll need for your cases
Arnold Levin, Esq., Levin, Fishbein, Sedran & Berman, Philadelphia
Ervin Gonzalez, Esq., Colson Hicks Eidson, Coral Gables, FL
John Mullen, Sr., Esq., Nelson Levine de Luca & Horst, Blue Bell, PA
Richard Lewis, Esq., Hausfeld LLP, Washington, DC
Robert Stickley, Esq., Nelson Levine de Luca & Horst, Blue Bell, PA