Enter promo code HB50 and get 25% off.
Can’t make the live broadcast of this event? No problem. Check back for the link to the on-demand version after May 21. Also, mark your calendar Top Ten Insurance Issues for Non-Insurance Lawyers, June 4 at 2 p.m. Eastern, featuring Brian G. Friel and Mark E. Miller.
Fortunately, insurance policies provide valuable coverage for many of these investigations.
In this program, we will discuss how to make the most out of your insurance, including:
- The insurance coverage you need;
- The types of polices that can provide coverage;
- What constitutes a “claim” that triggers coverage for an investigation;
- Notice requirements and the critical and often complex task of providing timely notice;
- How to push your insurance company for coverage.